How to access your emails via your web browser:
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet and that your browser has access to the connection.
- In the address bar, navigate to mail.yourdomain.com (Replace "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain name.
- Enter your full email address as the username, followed by the password associated with your email.
- Once logged in, you will be able to choose from one of three webmail clients (e.g. Horde, RoundCube or Squirell Mail)
- Follow the promts provided by the webmail client to complete the navigation to your online inbox.
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com or 087 012 5005 if you have a problem with any of the above steps.